Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Katy Perry Law Firm responds and so does Political Sculptor lawyer

So Pretty much it took less than 24 hours for Katy Perry's law firm to send shapeways.com/shops/amznfx a cease and desist and have my design deleted from the page. However, for some reason Katy Perry's lawyers took a much longer to respond to my lawyer  (name has been deleted) response which can be found here. http://politicalsculptor.blogspot.com/2015/02/politicalsculptor-retains-legal.html 

Since then i have resumed sale of the left shark at Etsy.com/shop/amznfx


Anyways I'm posting Katy Perry's Law firm response here and my lawyers response below 


it can be downloaded here http://politicalsculptor.com/feb11/1025_001Plinio1stResponse021015.pdf

My lawyer's response is here




this letter can be downloaded here http://politicalsculptor.com/feb11/021015plinio.pdf

i'm speechless thanks to @proofofuse we found out that Katy Perry's lawyer used an IMAGE of my 3D printed shark in a trademark application for Left Shark.. I'm not joking, this is not an Onion Article.. I already pinched my self and i'm pretty sure is not a dream. here is a screenshot and a link to the trademark application






here is a link to the page http://tsdr.uspto.gov/#caseNumber=86527730&caseType=SERIAL_NO&searchType=statusSearch



like i said before i'm resuming the sale of this 3D printed full color desk figurine at a different store front Etsy.com/shop/amznfx along with a couple other characters which include a drunk shark, pink drunk shark, and right shark. Please if you report about this please include a link to my page politcalsculptor.com or etsy.com/shop/amznfx

25 comments:

  1. The link to the trademark office said the application is abandoned. Maybe they decided to go with another shark image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a writer who have good knowledge and skill to writing a law dissertation because i handle the writing company and in this time scholars are coming to notes , so if any have good skill about law dissertation then welcome him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really many thanks for this awesome helpful blog. I love getting impressive information….
    Chester

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep the ball rolling you have done the great job here.will lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  5. However, for some reason Katy Perry's lawyers took a much longer to respond to my lawyer (name has been deleted) response which can be found here.
    katy perry

    ReplyDelete
  6. create playlists easily and enjoy the best tracks ever on
    mini logs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here I would love to be pleased about your work for fine truth and got educational facts from here. click here

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is surely a best content that I have never seen anywhere. www.mcdonaldworley.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing! I felt this site as a better option to select the blog so I came here. LawsuitLegal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Personal Injury lawyers Alabama - hire car accident lawyer in alabama. Get a better advice on car accidents, claims, insurance and hiring a car accident lawyer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete